What is tofu croquette?
Tofu croquettes are like falafels, but the main ingredient is tofu not chickpeas. They are high in protein and have vegetables and herbs in their mixture.
As for all our soya products – we use only non – GMO soya beans that come from Europe.
How to use tofu croquettes?
Croquettes are ready to eat. Just heat them up in the oven or microwave or toss them on a frying pan until warm. They are excellent in wraps but also just as a side-dish.
For Zucchini Boats with tofu croquettes you need:
– 1/2 pack of Bon tofu croquettes
– 1 medium zucchini
– 2 larger carrots
– 1 onion
– 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
– salt with roasted garlic or regular salt, pepper and oil
1. Fry grated carrots and chopped onions. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Half the zucchini lengthwise and scoop out the seeds.
3. Sprinkle zucchiny boats with some oil, season with salt and cover with nutritional yeast. Fill with carrot-onion mixture and place tofu croquettes on top
4. Bake at 200 degrees Celsius for 30 minutes
Tofu croquettes are rich in protein.
Tofu croquettes are GMO- free as are all our soya products according to EU regulation 1830/2003, which requires to clearly label the products that contain GMO. So, any soya product label in Europe that does not state that it does contain GMO, can be safely used as GMO- free.
Package size: 135x 50 x 185 mm
Storage: 0 – 6 ◦C
Ingredients: tofu mass 78 % (soya beans, water), wheat flour, rapeseed oil, vegetable mix (carrot, parsley, onion, pot parsnip, bot), spices (salt, paprika, onion, black pepper, yeast extract, celery seeds, E551, cayenne pepper, thyme), inactive yeast, sugar, potato fibers, modified starch, preservative potassium sorbate.
100 g contains
1115 kJ/ 267 kcal
of which saturates
of which sugars