Broccoli-spinach pasta with tofu
How to prepare
1. Cut tofu to cubes. Take 3 bowls: one for milk, second for chickpea flour and third for breadcrumbs.
2. Take some tofu, soil in milk and then toss into chickpea flour. Make sure tofu is covered with flour all around. Then repeat same steps. Finally toss them into breadcrumbs and fry with some preheated oil.
2. Boil spaghetti and steam broccoli and peas
3. In blender blend nutritional yeast, spinach, lemon juice, avocado, salt, pepper and olive oil until smooth sauce. Add a bit of water from boiling spaghetti (about 0,5 dl) if you want.
4. Mix sauce and steamed vegetables with spaghetti.
5. Serve with crispy tofu, roasted tomatoes and peanuts.